Below are links to the bills that we are tracking during the 2015 Legislative Session. We will continue to update the page as bills are filed throughout committee weeks and Session.
How to Track the Progress of a Bill
- To track the progress of a bill, go to Online Sunshine at: http://www.leg.state.fl.us
- Click on the link to the House.
- Click on the “Bills” tab at the top of the page, choose your chamber (house, senate or both), enter the bill number and click on “Search”.
- This will bring up the bill. Once you click on it, the summary of the bill and the current actions taken on it will be displayed. From this page you can also access the full version of the bill.
Health Care Committees
Florida House of Representatives
- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- Health & Human Services Committee
- Health Market Reform Subcommittee
- Health Quality Subcommittee